Vision – A peaceful and just community of empowered people.
Mission – To provide leadership, training, and support for community organizing to the people of Manhattan, KS and across the state.
- Peace & Justice – There can be no justice without peace, and there can be no peace without justice.
- Direct action organizing – People who are directly impacted by inequity and injustice have the power to lead transformational change and make direct demands of those in power.
- Truth-telling – call out inequities and use data and storytelling to counter false narratives, uplift community voices and support change
- Equity – Everyone deserves equal opportunity for optimal health and well-being. We work to undo and transform unfair systems, policies and forms of racism that drive gaps in opportunities and outcomes
- Shared power – value lived experience and provide real opportunities for people most affected by inequities to name underlying causes, identify solutions and determine and lead actions